Paging Glenn Beck! On Saturday, Infowars’ Paul Joseph Watson reported that conservative commentator Laura Southern and her page moderators were banned for posting about censorship of conservatives.
The ban, he said, came after a post was removed that said presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump is not anti-Muslim.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
And, he added, one moderator was apparently banned for making fun of Facebook’s censorship.
Then this happened:
Now she’s blocked for 30 days…
And she posted a video as proof:
She then sardonically asked Glenn Beck for help. According to Tucker Carlson, during his meeting with Mark Zuckerberg, Beck “sucked up” to the Facebook founder.
- Open letter to Glenn Beck: Facebook censorship is very real
- Facebook: Saying there are two genders violates community standards, earns user 30-day ban
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg admits working to stifle criticism of ‘migrants’
- Glenn Beck under fire after meeting with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
- Facebook smacks admin of ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ page for clicking ‘like’