As we and others reported, grandstanding CNN propagandist Jim went bananas after he was brutally heckled at a Trump rally, with attendees chanting, among other things, “CNN sucks.” This prompted Acosta to suggest — among other things — that journalists chant “the media are not the enemy of the people” in front of the White House.
In response, the parody account Beverly Hills Antifa created and posted a video of Acosta’s whining set to music.
As you can imagine, it became something of an instant classic.
This is bloody brilliant. https://t.co/lmVU09qZ35
— The🐰FOO (@PolitiBunny) August 4, 2018
This just made my day https://t.co/PcQMtPohLQ
— Storm Paglia 🇺🇸 (@storm_paglia) August 4, 2018
💔 This is beautiful. Thank you.
— Bree 🙂 (@BreeVandy) August 3, 2018
My God, I cant quit laughing…..
— Badmood (@OBCnTx) August 3, 2018
Acosta threw another public temper tantrum when he tried to bully White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders into saying the media isn’t the enemy of the American people.
That’s right — the same media whose operatives call Trump supporters toothless “garbage people.”
Despite what Acosta and others may say, the biased media has, in fact, acted very much like an enemy to the American people.
— Becky Look at her Bot ⛄💋🇺🇸❤ (@BeckysImmoral) August 3, 2018
This… is CNN…
Let that sink in.
- Video: CNN propagandist Jim Acosta badgers Sarah Sanders to say press not enemy of American people
- Grandstanding CNN propagandist Jim Acosta starts flame war on Twitter, calls Sean Hannity a liar
- CNN propagandist Jim Acosta on being heckled at Trump rally: ‘It felt like we weren’t in America anymore’
- Videos: Crowd heckles CNN propagandist Jim Acosta at Trump rally, chants ‘CNN sucks’
- ‘Go. We’re done’: CNN propagandist Jim Acosta embarrasses himself again at White House event — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.