EPA rules to eventually make excess carbon dioxide a crime
Carbon dioxide exists everywhere in nature and is vital for plant life. But it seems that in Obama’s desire to destroy the energy sector, his EPA is set to eventually make excess carbon a crime, according to a report at Business Week.
Later this morning, Environmental Protection Agency administrator Gina McCarthy will present new draft rules for how much carbon dioxide power plants are to be allowed to spew into the atmosphere. The proposal is considered historic, especially by those who had to sift the 2.5 million or so public comments on the previous draft of these rules. In one respect, it is: This will mark the first time the U.S. has treated carbon dioxide— the leading greenhouse gas that is warming the earth’s atmosphere and imperiling life everywhere— as pollution, full stop. If you’re pumping more than your legal limit of CO2 into the sky, well then, you sir, are a criminal.
Of course, this assumes the planet has been warming up, but it hasn’t. That won’t stop enviro-nuts from pushing ahead with even more regulations designed to make energy production more difficult, and more expensive.
The end result, naturally, is that you’ll have to pay more for energy, and that will make Obama very happy…
- Obama’s solution to high gas prices: Pond scum
- Obama at Berlin: Climate change ‘global threat of our time’
- President Obama mocks drilling for oil in weekly address
- Obama reveals energy plan: Raise taxes, blame Republicans
- Obama regime admits it wants high gas prices
- House Democrats claim global warming will drive women to prostitution
- Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment
- Movement seeks voluntary human extinction
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.