On Wednesday, Government Executive reported that Management for Region 8 in Denver, Colo., wrote an email earlier this year to all staff in the area begging them to stop defecating in the hallway. To make things worse, EPA managers had to consult with a national “workplace violence” expert to tell them that feces in the hallway constitutes a health hazard.
Government Executive added:
In the email, obtained by Government Executive, Deputy Regional Administrator Howard Cantor mentioned “several incidents” in the building, including clogging the toilets with paper towels and “an individual placing feces in the hallway” outside the restroom.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
EPA spokesman Richard Mylott provided the following statement:
“EPA cannot comment on ongoing personnel matters. EPA’s actions in response to recent workplace issues have been deliberate and have focused on ensuring a safe work environment for our employees. Our brief consultation with Dr. Nicoletti on this matter, a resource who regularly provides our office with training and expertise on workplace issues, reflects our commitment to securing a safe workplace.”
And to think these people are paid with our tax dollars. Maybe the EPA should invest in diapers and nannies to potty-train their employees.
Keep in mind, this is the same agency that’s now doing all it can to destroy America’s coal industry…
- EPA administrator admits proposed regs are part of Obama’s ‘war on coal’
- Obama’s EPA regulations to kill jobs, cause skyrocketing energy costs
- Obama: I’d like to ‘go off’ on those denying man-made climate change
- Obama: ‘Planet will boil over’ if Africans have air conditioning, cars
- New EPA boss promises dictatorial action on global warming
- EPA set to regulate ditches and gullies on private property