Of course, he deleted it, but not before it was captured for posterity. Liberals apparently haven’t learned that the Internet can be forever, and with readily available tools, their forays into stupid-land are easily captured for all to see for all time.
@adriangrenier today was not the day to post this. Classless. You have no idea how families feel everyday on this day and everyday period.
— Lauren Ryann (@LaurenRyannXo) September 12, 2015
Well, he did, but I kinda tend to disagree. I think that if liberals are hateful enough to post this kind of garbage to start with, they ought to have the cojones to keep it up. If they’re not proud enough to own it, then they shouldn’t post it.
Maybe we ought to seriously consider expanding the idea of liberal control. Just saying…
- Audio: Ben Shapiro explains why progressives want to destroy America
- Police Announce Alerts as Black Lives Matter Calls for Killing Cops on 9/11
- Video: College students have no idea why U.S. attacked on 9/11, blame Bush, oil
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy on 9/11: Dick Cheney ordered Flight 93 shot down
- Liberal Al-Jazeera op-ed: America should forget 9/11