On Thursday, His Lying Demented Fraudulence, Emperor Joe Biden I, the installed “president” of the United States, announced six new executive orders on gun control. During his announcement, he trashed America, calling gun crime in the nation an “epidemic” and an “international embarrassment.”
He wasn’t finished, however, and said that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute,” perhaps signaling attacks on other rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights.
“Nothing I’m about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment… No amendment to the Constitution is absolute. You can’t yell ‘fire in a crowded movie theater and call it freedom of speech. From the beginning, you couldn’t own any weapon you wanted to own,” he said.
Here’s full video of his comments as posted to YouTube by Fox News:
Here’s video of his comment regarding the Constitution, as posted to Twitter by the Daily Caller:
BIDEN: "Nothing I'm about to recommend in any way impinges on the second amendment… No amendment to the Constitution is absolute. You can't yell 'fire in a crowded movie theater' and call it freedom of speech. From the beginning, you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own." pic.twitter.com/4dChTPgmQm
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 8, 2021
The Gateway Pundit posted a bullet list of Biden’s unilateral actions on guns:
- The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states: Red flag laws allow family members or law enforcement to petition for a court order temporarily barring people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or others.
- The Administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions.
- The Justice Department will issue an annual report on firearms trafficking.
- The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
The response to Biden’s announcement sparked a great deal of criticism:
"Congress shall make no law…"
"Shall," not "should." Seems pretty absolute to me. https://t.co/mUxkhi0Tjc
— Phineas "Kiley for CA Gov" Fahrquar (@irishspy) April 8, 2021
Mangling both the 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment in the same statement is infrastructure.
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) April 8, 2021
What weapons couldn’t we own when the founders ratified the constitution?
— trev (@ronpaulnwo) April 8, 2021
Founding fathers: “I’m not entirely sure about this amendment business. Not gonna write it down here, but the obvious implication is that they are not absolute. K, now everyone sign it!”
— Kirk’s Hot Chocolate (@KirkChocolate) April 8, 2021
Wrong, the constitution is absolute
— Kevin (@KD__14) April 8, 2021
has biden ever shot a gun before? https://t.co/SjvvBJTSsX
— kaitlin (@thefactualprep) April 8, 2021
So, what’s next on Biden’s agenda, and what amendment will he go after next? One can only wonder…
- MO State Legislator Introduces Bill to Nullify Any Biden Gun Control Efforts
- Harris/Biden Gun Slogan: If You Like Your Guns, Sorry, You CAN’T Keep Them
- Arizona HB 2111 – Another State Votes to Stop Biden’s Gun Control Agenda; Biden’s Nominee for ATF Director is Gun Control Advocate
- White House Confirms Biden Looking to ‘Get the Job Done’ With Executive Orders on Gun Control
- ‘Biden presiding over Dem effort to crush rights,’ says gun group
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon, get your conservative pro-Trump gear here and check out some great pro-Republican gear here.While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: