How high is the voter fraud margin in Election 2020? The liberals say voter fraud is “rare.” Conservatives know the truth: voter fraud is very real, and has been showing up since Democrats demanded people stay home on election day instead of vote in person. They found a way to increase the chaos to make sure that Donald Trump wasn’t re-elected. The Election 2020 mess was bound to happen, thanks to the plan of the Democrats all along.
The Voter Fraud Margin
Project Veritas conducted an interview with a Michigan USPS worker who said he was told to backdate ballots that came in on Nov 4 to Nov 3. Michigan law states that ballots that come in after midnight on November 3 cannot be counted.
“We were told to collect any ballots that we find in mailboxes, collection boxes, et cetera, for outgoing mail, at the end of the day, we are supposed to separate them from the standard letter mail, so they can hand-stamp them with yesterday’s date—and put them through the Express Mail system—to get wherever they need to go…For clarification, today is the fourth of November.” USPS insider
As we have stated over and over again, mass mailing ballots to everyone is ripe for voter fraud. And this election has a giant-sized voter fraud margin. That is playing out before our eyes. This elections was unreliableat best, thanks to the lies of the Democrats.
Daniel Greenfield wrote,
The two questions in every presidential election are whether the race will be close enough that the voter fraud margin will kick in and can it be exposed. This is where the post-election street fight comes into the picture.
If the voter fraud margin is high enough, then it becomes all but hopeless. And this was a race designed for a high voter fraud margin.
As I discussed in my article, Americans Won, Pollsters Lost, the margin needed low turnout. The more people went to the polls, the harder it was to sustain the scam. That’s why Democrats wanted minimal in-person voting and Republicans wanted maximum in-person voting. It’s much harder to steal an election if people show up.
The post-election street fight is a test of how big the voter margin fraud can get, how many more votes can be discovered than there are people, and how many ballots can magically show up overnight.
And even if the street fight is lost, it’s worth fighting because it exposes the lie behind the legitimacy of the powers trying to take over the White House.
They couldn’t steal the election in the daylight, so they had to do it in the dead of night. They couldn’t steal it in empty halls, so they had to do it after everyone went home. And the more their lie is challenged, the weaker their power becomes, and the more they have to resort to blatant thuggery to wield it.
That’s what happened on Election Day.
The polite voter fraud margin failed and they had to steal the election crudely. Now the real test between lies and truth begins.
President Trump went into Election Day with huge financial, structural, messaging, and economic disadvantages.
The Democrats were far ahead in the money race. Elections had been rigged in multiple states, often unilaterally by Democrat governors, in unprecedented ways. The media and Big Tech had colluded to build a messaging operation for Democrats that actively suppressed Republican and even President Trump’s messaging.
And the pandemic, the lockdowns, and the riots had ravaged the economy.
Trump and Republicans went into this race as underdogs. And that was the right way to tell the story.
The media created a fake narrative bolstered with fake polls in which the country had turned against him and a blue wave was coming. Some conservative media, now increasingly littered with social media grifters, overpromised the other way.
The media’s Democrat narrative was meant to suppress Republican and Independent voters, and pave the way for a cover-up of the massive election fraud now underway.
Michigan is a case in point. According to “Letsfixstuff.org” the massive voter fraud margin was helped along by intentional actions of fraud. Patrick Colbeck was a poll challenger and he writes in part:
“So, how exactly did President Trump lose 138,339 Michigan votes in the matter of a screen refresh? At this time, I can’t say for sure, but I have my suspicions after serving as a Poll Challenger for the Election Integrity Fund from 5pm, Tuesday November 3rd to 5:30pm, Wednesday November 4th…
- Only a handful of Republican poll workers hired despite the Detroit City Clerk being provided with an extensive list of candidates. Per MCL 168.765a(10), “At all times, at least 1 election inspector from each major political party must be present at the absent voter counting place and the policies and procedures adopted by the secretary of state regarding the counting of absent voter ballots must be followed.” This statute was violated throughout the activation of the Detroit AV Counting Board for all but a handful of the 136 AV Counting Boards.
- Roughly 38,000 ballots arrive via a Detroit Elections Bureau van with MI license plate 090×063 at around 3:45am after more than three hours of little to no precinct activity. Origin of ballots unknown but primary candidate is drop box collections AFTER 8pm poll closure. Likely would have been known if it weren’t for previously mentioned stonewalling.
- Roughly 10 boxes of military ballots not counted until poll challengers were prevented from entering AVCB. Ballots were available to count during period of little to no precinct activity between midnight and arrival of 38,000 ballots yet no action was taken. Why? Poll workers were idle.”
With all of that, the Trump campaign is suing in Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. Justified? Absolutely.
While you’re here, please take a moment and take our poll. If Joe Biden is declared the winner of the 2020 election, will you see him as a legitimate president?
- Poll: If Joe Biden Is Declared Winner of 2020 Election, Will…
- Joe Biden Admits: We’ve Put Together ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive…
- Voter Fraud Hits Home – Are We Victims Without Knowing?
- New Jersey Politicians Charged With Massive Mail-In Ballot Voter Fraud
- The Steal Continues: Seven Milwaukee Wards Produce More Votes Than Voters
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!