It’s probably safe to say that Egyptian media won’t be calling Obama “god of all things” anytime soon. An Egyptian media source has actually taken the opposite position, portraying the president as the devil himself, PJ Media reported Wednesday.
The picture has been making the rounds all over the Internet, but oddly, the Democrat-media complex has remained utterly silent.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Raymond Ibrahim, author of “Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians,” said the Egyptian paper Al Wafd published a grotesque picture portraying Obama as Satan, and said it represents the growing hatred many people in the region have for the president, thanks, he said, to Obama’s staunch and unwavering support for Islamists and jihadis, “whether in Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, or Syria — even as they terrorize, murder, rape, and burn down Christian churches, that is, even as they engage in diabolical activities.”
Conservative blogs had fun with this, but it’s probably only a matter of time before Chris Matthews calls them racist…
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
- President Obama Linked to Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama blames world for ‘red line’ statement, points finger at Congress (Video)
- Going to war for all the wrong reasons
- Nancy Pelosi says she consulted with five-year-old grandson on Syria (Video)
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Egyptian paper: Barack Obama member of Muslim Brotherhood
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.