It’s a question that needs an answer. On Friday, I reported here that Jonathan Turley — a LIBERAL Constitutional law professor — warned Congress that Obama is set to become a government all unto himself if Congress doesn’t take action. In short, he is working to become a dictator right before our very eyes. And Democrats are cheering him on.
It’s only the umpteenth warning we’ve been given, and still, Republicans sit on their collective thumbs doing what, exactly? Where are the articles of impeachment? Where is the legislation undoing Obama’s executive actions? So far, all we’ve heard is a lot of sound and fury, but we’ve seen no action at all.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here’s Turley’s warning:
And it’s not the only one we’ve been given. Republicans have threatened lawsuits and they’ve repeatedly threatened impeachment. But nothing’s been done.
The reality is they don’t want to be called racists by the Democrat-media complex who’ll accuse them of racism no matter what.
Another reality is that even if the House votes to impeach, a Senate controlled by Harry Reid will never vote to convict and remove him from office.
Clearly, something needs to be done to stop Obama from becoming what Ron Paul once called America’s “first elected dictator.”
The question is: Do Republicans EVER plan to actually DO SOMETHING to stop this slide into a dictatorship?
I’m not holding my breath.
- Constitutional scholar warns: Obama to become a ‘government unto himself’
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Liberal Daily Kos diarist calls for ‘benevolent’ Obama dictatorship
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
- Harry Belafonte: Obama should work like third world dictator and jail GOP
- Valerie Jarrett: Americans ‘hungry’ for Obama to act like an imperial president
- Liberal think tank says President can use military to push progressive agenda
- Retired Army officer warns: DHS preparing for war against American citizens
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war