Four-to-six weeks? Seriously? The LAST one was only supposed to be ’15 days to slow the spread’. And we all saw where THAT took us.
Drunk with their own power, these pencil-pushers are already planning the next crippling shutdown.
Joe Biden may not actually HAVE any power to wield, but he sure is surrounding himself with people who are chomping at the bit crack that whip.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
A coronavirus advisor to president elect Joe Biden believes that shutting down businesses nationally for between four to six weeks could help the United States from entering ‘Covid hell’.
Dr. Michael Osterholm said Wednesday that a national lockdown may be the best way to keep hospitalizations and deaths down across the country until a vaccine can be distributed.
He claims that the country’s economy will not suffer as a result, if enough money is borrowed to pay wages during the shutdowns.
Osterholm, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, is one of the public health experts that the Biden transition team has appointed to its advisory panel.
Biden says that the advisory board ‘will help shape my approach to managing the surge in reported infections’.
…Osterholm, however, believes that a more stringent national lockdown is needed, with uniform restrictions taken in each of the states if the rise in cases is to be combated.
…’We could pay for a package right now to cover all of the wages, lost wages for individual workers for losses to small companies to medium-sized companies or city, state, county governments. We could do all of that,’ he said, according to CNBC.
‘If we did that, then we could lockdown for four-to-six weeks.’ –DailyMail
Another national loan to pay for another six weeks of shutdown for pretty much EVERYBODY.
(But that wouldn’t hurt the economy. Honest.)
But Dr. Osterholm isn’t calling for just any sort of lockdown, he’s gunning for the sorts of lockdowns imposed in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
“If we did that, then we could lockdown for four-to-six weeks.” Osterholm attests that lockdowns have worked elsewhere, “like they did in New Zealand and Australia.”
Hold the phone there, mate…
We want to emulate Asia‘s handling of Covid? You mean like China and South Korea that had blatant abuses of human rights under the veneer of “public safety”? We have Constitutionally-protected freedoms, those Asian countries… well, they don’t hold to those same values as we do.
As for Australia, and New Zealand, they imposed some of the most stringent lockdowns on the planet — by far in the western world — by barely allowing people to leave their homes.
Check it out:
- COVIDICTATORS: Pregnant Australian Woman Arrested For Organizing Anti-Lockdown Protest (VIDEO)
- COVIDICTATORS DOWN UNDER: Here’s 7 Ways Australian Politicians Are Getting VERY Authoritarian Under Guise Of COVID-19
- COVID TYRANNY: ‘Big Brother’ Catches A Trio Of Beer Drinkers On A Rooftop–Tells Them To Surrender To Police (VIDEO)
What happened to ‘following the science’?
- Infectious Disease Scientist Says COVID Lockdown Was A ‘Panic Measure’ And A ‘Monumental Mistake On A Global Scale’
Even the WHO is scratching their heads wondering why the hell we’re all locking down.
“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Dr. David Nabarro said to The Spectator’s Andrew Neil. “The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.” —MSN
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- A Vote for Biden-Harris is a Vote for Abortion, Socialism, Gun Confiscation, More Lockdowns, and Loss of Freedoms
- Biden’s Coronavirus Advisor Zeke Emanuel Believes It’s Not Worth Living Past 75, Thinks Vaccines Should Be Given to Elderly Last
- Video of the Day: Fed-Up California Businessman Warns County Commissioners of Unrest Over Lockdowns, Covid Orders
- Gretchen Whitmer’s Bizarre Lockdown Rules: A Barber Loses His License But A Gay Swingers Club Is Still Open
- Cuomo: ‘Bad’ That COVID Vaccine Might Be Available Under Trump (Video)
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: