While speaking with Fox Business’ Stuart Varney, GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump minced no words, saying that he would “absolutely” close down radical mosques and revoke passports to fight ISIS.
“They’ve got a whole new series of proposals to deal with this, including withdrawal of passports from some of these people who’ve gone over just to fight,” Varney began.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“Absolutely. Good, good,” Trump said in response.
“…and closing some mosques,” Varney continued. “Would you do the same thing in America?”
“I would do that,” Trump added. “Absolutely, I think it’s great.”
Video of the exchange can be seen below:
“Can you do it?” Varney continued. “Can you close a mosque? We do have religious freedom.”
“Well, I don’t know,” Trump said. “I mean, I haven’t heard about the closing of the mosque. It depends, if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear, I don’t know. You’re going to have to certainly look at it.”
- Video: Czech doctor reveals horrific reality of Muslim migrants in Germany
- Islamic jihadists butchering endangered elephants, selling ivory on black market
- Donald Trump Predicted Major Terrorist Attack 19 Months Before 9/11..Named Osama
- ‘Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws