Taxpayers have spent nearly $3 million since 2015 on a “fetal tissue bank” at the University of Pittsburgh, and some of the tissue was collected from full-term babies.
Department of Health and Human Services documents were released after a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request was made by the Center for American Progress through their attorneys at Judicial Watch.
Nearly $3 million in federal funds went to the school beginning in 2015, according to more than 250 pages of the documents that were obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) against HHS.take our poll - story continues below
The lawsuit was filed after HHS failed to respond to the conservative non-profit’s April 28 FOIA request for copies of grant applications for the school’s “tissue hub and collection site.” Judicial Watch submitted its FOIA on behalf of the Center for Medical Progress.
Judicial Watch issued a statement once they had received the documents. It included details on the specific body part “samples” that the project was going to focus on collecting, and notes that some of the tissue obtained were from fetuses in the third trimester.
- “The aims of the project listed in the original 2015 proposal were to ‘develop a pipeline to the acquisition, quality control and distribution of human genitourinary [urinary and genital organs and functions] samples obtained throughout development (6-42 weeks gestation). … [and] generate an ongoing resource to distribute fresh developmental human genitourinary samples from various stages (6-42 weeks) to the GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAN) Atlas projects.’
- “In the proposal, Pitt notes that is has been ‘collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years … include[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders.’
- “Pitt noted in 2015 that ‘we have disbursed over 300 fresh samples collected from 77 cases. The collections can be significantly ramped up as material could have been accrued from as many as 725 cases last year.’
- “The Health Sciences Tissue Bank at Pitt is ‘embedded within the Department of Pathology … thus providing rapid access to very high quality tissue and biological specimens.’”
In addition, the documents say that the school was boasting about a “ButcherBoy band saw for sectioning bone” as well as a “frozen section has digital video feed to and from operating rooms. This allows for instantaneous discussions with the surgeons [as] immediate show and tell for them.”
Judicial Watch noted that U.S. Census Bureau data indicates that Pittsburgh is almost 70 percent Caucasian, nevertheless, the proposal by the University of Pittsburgh included racial targets for the human body parts, with half from minority “subjects” citing Pittsburgh’s “diverse” population.
The Center for Medical Progress called the University of Pittsburgh “racist” in their press release.
It’s all rather ghoulish.
“These documents show taxpayer money is being used to turn the University of Pittsburgh into a one-stop human fetal tissue shop—from procuring the tissue from elective abortions, ‘subdividing’ the human remains, to distributing and shipping the harvested tissue,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in the statement announcing receipt of the documents.
Release of the University of Pittsburgh documents comes only a few months after Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra ended regulations promulgated under former President Donald Trump that severely limited research using fetal tissue.
Source: The Epoch Times
In mid-June, ClashDaily reported that Fauci’s NIH had spent over $400,000 in a University of Pittsburgh study that was grafting fetal scalp tissue onto rodents.
Just how much taxpayer money is being spent on these “researchers” playing God with murdered children? And as a society, how can we possibly be okay with that?
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Over 2K Fetal Remains Found on Abortion Doctor’s Property
- Aborted Baby Parts Are Being Grafted On To Mice In Bizarre Scientific Experiments – And The U.S. Government Is Paying For It
- Abortion horror: Cops catch doctor with 14 containers of aborted baby parts
- Planned Parenthood Sells Baby Parts From Partial Birth Abortions
- Senate Dems BLOCK measure to stop infanticide (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.