On Wednesday, Kamala Harris gave her virtual speech accepting the vice-presidential nomination at the online snooze-fest known as the Democrat convention. At the end of her speech, viewers were shown a large board where 30 people applauded and cheered.
But guess what? Three of those streams were duplicated! That’s right. Apparently, they couldn’t get 30 individuals to clap like seals for Harris, so they duplicated three of them.
Naturally, they got caught.
— Andrew Clark (@AndrewHClark) August 20, 2020
One person observed:
I bet they all get to vote twice. https://t.co/u1FVy23S1S
— Matt Margolis 🇺🇸 (@mattmargolis) August 20, 2020
Why not? Isn’t that the Democrat way?
This is beyond embarrassing #DemConvention
But it did make me laugh…can’t even fill a zoom screen, had to duplicate peeps? 😂🤣
— Mark Harris (@MarkVivLexCA) August 20, 2020
Yes, it is embarrassing.
Well, she failed to win any delegates before dropping out of her party’s primary.
— črâîg of ¢rāigš ☧ (@CraigOfCraigs) August 20, 2020
That is true…
Here’s video showing the end of her speech, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit.
- “President” Kamala Harris is Coming for Your Guns – Constitutional or Not!
- Democrat Kamala Harris promises to rule like dictator on guns if Congress doesn’t do what she wants
- Video: Kamala Harris suggests government can ‘change human behavior’ to save ‘future generations‘
- Kamala Harris Accused Of Covering Up Child Sex Abuse By Clergy
- Video of the Day: Tucker Carlson Says Timeshare Salesmen More Trustworthy Than Kamala Harris
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.