While speaking at Demand Justice’s “The Court In Crisis: What’s Next For Progressives After Kavanaugh” Summit in Washington, DC, Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez whined that voters’ views are influenced by the “pulpit on Sunday.”
“And we all have to make sure that we’re affluent in what’s happening across our ecosystem so that we can come to each other’s defense, because we need to build a bigger orchestra. They’ve had a big orchestra for some time and they’ve got a megaphone to amplify, whether it’s Sinclair at a local level, Fox at a national level. I’ve learned this from the outreach we’ve done at the DNC. Why are we penetrating, they ask. And I had someone in northwestern Wisconsin tell me, ‘You know what? For most of the people I know, their principal sources of information are Fox News, their NRA newsletter and the pulpit on Sunday,” he said, taking a swipe at Christian churches, the NRA and Fox News.
Of course, the Godless left consider Christian doctrine and morals an obstacle to implementing their Godless, and immoral agenda.
Here’s video of his statement:
Most of the above was first seen at BB4SP.
- Video of the Day: Watch DNC boss Tom Perez dodge question about FBI access to DNC servers
- DNC boss Tom Perez to Bill Press: Socialist candidates the ‘future of our party’ — Video
- DNC boss Tom Perez falsely claims Electoral College not part of the Constitution
- Tom Perez attacks SCOTUS liberals
- County Dem leader forced to resign for defending cop, post saying ‘I stand for the flag, kneel for the cross’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!