On Wednesday night, a group of protesters affiliated with the DNC-approved Black Lives Matter movement decided they had had enough and attacked Chicago’s Christmas tree, tearing lights off the tree while shouting expletives.
Fox 32’s Elizabeth Matthews posted a video of protesters tearing lights off the tree and one protester can be heard screaming, “F**k yo Christmas tree” at the end:
— Elizabeth Matthews (@ElizabethFox32) November 26, 2015
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Of course, because nothing quite says “justice” for (fill in the blank) quite like expletives hurled at a Christmas tree.
Reaction was pretty much what you’d expect:
@ElizabethFox32 HOLIDAY tree… really? OMG!
— The Truth (@JunkTruth) November 26, 2015
Seems to me I’ve heard that one before…
— Mr. Joshua (@misterjoshua76) November 26, 2015
@ElizabethFox32 Who thought this was a good idea?
— Mister Magic (@Mr_JamesLandis) November 26, 2015
Welcome to Barack Obama’s fundamentally-transformed America.
- CNN accused of lying in claim that Trump supporters kicked Black Lives Matter activist
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Minneapolis Black Lives Matter Shooting was Self Defense
- Race war: Black Lives Matter radio show calls for murdering white people, cops
- Black Lives Matter supporter arrested for threat to purge town of all whites