“The debate over repealing this law is over, the Affordable Care Act is here to stay,” he said.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
He also falsely claimed those opposed to Obamacare are “mad” some people are getting healthcare.
“Why are folks working so hard for people not to have health insurance? Why are they so mad about the idea of people having health insurance?” he asked.
He also declared the debate “is over” regarding Obamacare and issued a stern warning to opponents.
“History is not kind to those who would deny Americans their basic economic security,” he threatened.
Obama told reporters there could be days when Healthcare.gov isn’t functional, but said it isn’t news anymore.
“I guarantee it,” he said.
Debate is over because he declared it to be so, and news that Healthcare.gov isn’t working isn’t news.
Must be good to be the king…
Video of Obama’s comments can be seen below:
- Barack Obama falsely claims ACA opponents ‘mad’ people have health care
- Covered California sends hearing-impaired callers to phone sex hotline
- Liberal hatemongers to leukemia patient in ad: ‘Hope cancer kills you soon’
- Covered California sends voter registration card pre-marked for Democratic Party
- Kathleen Sebelius left speechless upon learning Obamacare is wildly unpopular
- UN: Denying Obamacare to illegal immigrants a human rights concern
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents