While appearing on Fox News’ “Special Report,” former Vice President Dick Cheney had harsh words for media mogul Donald Trump, who accused former President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
“He sounds like a liberal Democrat to me,” Cheney told Fox News’ Bret Baier.
Video of Cheney’s remarks can be seen below:
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
Trump’s comments even won the approval of the far left-wing founder of Code Pink.
Cheney’s comments drew reaction from both sides:
Cheney on Trump: he sounds like a liberal Democrat#SpecialReport
— Wendy B (@xWendyB71) February 15, 2016
Dick Cheney just said the same thing about Trump on Saturday I did sounded like a liberal democrat https://t.co/lPXYcCSBJR
— Donna (@rustythimble54) February 15, 2016
— Rich Weber (@grtlkesailor) February 15, 2016
Trump supporters also sounded like liberal Democrats, spouting the usual false charges.
— assettrader-Kryptonite Trade Token (@JAssettrader) February 15, 2016
— Logical Choice (@ejames7699) February 16, 2016
All of this is starting to make me wonder — Is Donald Trump really a Democratic Party plant designed to sabotage the GOP in order to ensure a Hillary Clinton win?
- Conservative Firing Line readers say Donald Trump won S.C. debate by wide margin
- Internal Bush poll shows Ted Cruz just two points below Trump, surging
- Videos: Trump threatens lawsuit if Cruz doesn’t apologize before Saturday’s election
- Sen. Ted Cruz releases birth certificate
- Note to birther moonbats: Ted Cruz does not have to show naturalization papers to keep Senate sea