ISIS stands for the “Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.” But it seems Homeland Defense Secretary Jeh Johnson didn’t get the memo and is now telling Americans not to associate the Islamic State with Islam.
Seriously. You can’t get much more deluded than this. According to a post at the Gateway Pundit:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson says that in order to keep ISIS from radicalizing Americans inside the United States, it is “critical” not to use the word “Islamic” when describing attacks or other actions tied to the terrorist group.
“[ISIS] would like to be referred to as ‘Islamic extremism’ because it therefore concedes that what they are saying and what they are doing occupies legitimately some form of Islam,” Johnson said today at a national security forum in Aspen, Colorado.
“The Muslims I know and that I’ve spent a lot of time with in this country believe just the opposite,” he added.
Rebuffing any suggestion that he’s being “politically correct,” Johnson said “building trust” with Muslim community leaders across the United States is “fundamental” to the U.S. government’s counter-terrorism efforts.
Jim Hoft notes that the so-called “Religion of Peace” has killed over 2,988 during the month of Ramadan 2015.
And don’t forget, they’re now using children to carry out their heinous acts of murder.
But hey, there’s nothing to see here, right? Right?
These people are going to get us all killed if we’re not careful.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Report: ISIS barbarians feed murdered captive to mother
- Report claims ISIS leader gave permission for terrorists to eat babies
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul