Once upon a time, U.S. presidents actually opposed brutal mass-murdering Communist thugs and dictators. Of course, that was before Barack Obama’s fundamental transformation of America.
A number of people were stunned when the alleged “leader” of the free world actually posed with the U.S. delegation in Cuba in front of a well known statue of Che Guevara.
My God. pic.twitter.com/rZYgnTi3dh
— Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) March 21, 2016
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
That’s putting it mildly.
— Peter Orsi (@Peter_Orsi) March 21, 2016
Mr. President, you're a disgrace. pic.twitter.com/CNRZk1dm3w
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) March 21, 2016
That pretty much sums it up.
- Video: Communist Party head admits being part of the ‘progressive’ wing of the Democratic Party
- New York Post: Bernie Sanders a ‘diehard Communist’
- SHOCK POLL!!: 29% Would Support Military Coup to Oust Obama and Congress
- Maryland AFL-CIO leader calls Che Guevara, Cynthia McKinney heroes
- Socialist revolutionaries, Che Guevara part of Chicago teachers strike