Seems Lena Dunham is so into the whole “Get out the Vote” thing she decided to take her pants off to encourage Democrats to vote in November.
As part of a “Rock the Vote” video, Dunham decided to prance around in her underwear. And trust me, this is not pretty:
— (((Ori))) (@OriKeinan) October 8, 2014
And that’s being kind, in my humble opinion.
The "cool" party. pic.twitter.com/o1spIDortH
— jon gabriel (@exjon) October 8, 2014
@exjon Made me look. It's the political RickRoll.
— KLNorvell (@KLNorvell) October 8, 2014
— Just Jenn (@JennJacques) October 8, 2014
I agree. But if you’re a glutton for punishment, here’s the video. You’ve been warned:
By the way, Dunham is the one who compared first-time voting to losing one’s virginity during the 2012 election. Seriously. Personally, I’d rather she keep her clothes on, but remember, this is the type of person the low-information left listens to…
- Desperation: New Obama ad compares first-time voting to losing virginity
- Obama campaign scrubs offensive ‘vote with lady parts’ e-card from web site
- Conservatives mock Obama e-card asking: ‘Can I borrow $18,000 for birth control’
- Socialists chant for ‘free abortion on demand’ at conference
- GOP congressional candidate compares Obama to Hitler, Stalin on abortion
- MSNBC host Cenk Uygur: Unborn children would support abortion