On the first day of the Democratic National Convention, no U.S. flags could be seen — anywhere — but Soviet flags were proudly displayed during a pro-Sanders march and some convention-goers displayed Palestinian flags.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 26, 2016
News of the missing flags made quite a stir in the conservative blogosphere, which apparently prompted the Party to actually set up U.S. flags on the stage — on day two.
According to the Daily Caller:
The stage here at the Democratic National Convention now has eight American flags adorning it — eight more than it had on Monday.
American flags were remarkably absent from the stage for the first day’s festivities inside the Wells Fargo Center.
At 10:33 a.m. Tuesday morning, a voice over the P.A. system announced, “Scenic flags are coming on stage to a permanent home.”
So the U.S. flags were added as an afterthought. At least they weren’t burned or stomped on before being displayed as far as we know… Maybe that’ll happen after the convention.
It pretty much tells us everything we need to know about the Democratic Party, doesn’t it?
- Soviet flags fly proudly at DNC convention march
- More Democrat Racism Uncovered by Wikileaks; Jews, Latinos, Blacks Slammed
- Democrats triple-down their War on Cops
- Leaked DNC emails show Party officials planned anti-Trump protests
- Who is Tim Kaine, Hillary’s VP? Part of the Jihad Caucus – Video