Call it the result of liberal education. On Monday, Dinesh D’Souza tweeted a photo from the DNC convention that shows the Pledge of Allegiance — on a Teleprompter. The implication, of course, is that attendees of the convention don’t know the words of the Pledge.
Sadly, given the state of our education system, they may very not know the Pledge.
Hilarious! The Dems have to put the words of the Pledge of Allegiance on the TelePrompTer pic.twitter.com/BcwqC3DRMA
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) July 25, 2016
Reaction was pretty much what you’d expect.
— ChiTown Mary (@Chigal7) July 25, 2016
It’s beyond pathetic. But what else can we expect from a party that doesn’t even display the U.S. flag until the second day of its convention?
- DNC violates federal law at convention
- Soviet flags fly proudly at DNC convention march
- More Democrat Racism Uncovered by Wikileaks; Jews, Latinos, Blacks Slammed
- Dems finally add U.S. flags on day 2 of convention
- Tim Kaine promises amnesty bill in ‘first 100 days’