In Feb. 2011, I first put forward the notion that liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate. I later expanded on that to illustrate that liberalism had become genocidal in its hatred of anything to the right of Josef Stalin.
Recently, liberal Democrats — elected officials who are allegedly responsible leaders — along with their allies in the so-called “mainstream media,” have embarked on a relentless campaign of hate, calling Tea Party Republicans “extremists,” “terrorists,” falsely accusing them of treason and sedition, along with a host of other charges that would get most people sued for defamation.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
The intent, of course, is to stoke even more rage among the perpetually angry left in the hopes it will encourage some to take action. In short, they are purposefully fomenting violence against those with whom they disagree.
The accusations and overheated rhetoric has come from everyone on the left — from President Obama on down.
Politico’s Roger Simon, for example, recently said America would be saved if Ted Cruz and John Boehner drowned:
— POLITICO (@politico) October 14, 2013
We have documented many other examples of this type of rhetoric from the left, such as Mike Malloy’s fantasy that an “angel of the Lord” would decapitate everyone in the Tea Party, and Dan Savage’s wish that every Republican was “f*****g dead.”
Recently, Charlie Rangel, the New York Democrat who said those who opposed big government were going to hell, accused Tea Party Republicans of being “Confederates.” Translation: Traitors. And what, pray tell, does one do with traitors?
The result of that inflammatory rhetoric can be seen on social media sites like Twitter.
Here’s just a few tweets gathered from the last couple days:
— Michael Novak (@MikeN328) October 14, 2013
— Scarlet Wilde (@wilde) October 14, 2013
@Barack THE FOUNDERS OF AMERICA SURE F**KED UP WHEN THEY DID NOT GIVE YOU POWER TO SHOOT NAZIS AND TEA PARTY NAZIS IN THE HEAD TO SAVE USA.
— FIGHT THE POWER (@FightThePowerYO) October 12, 2013
New Break!!! Ted Cruz is the new Hitler to the tea party. Tell them a lie and the tea party will kill and die for it. He is the devil.
— Dale E Jenkins (@djgus90) October 14, 2013
WTF. If you're in the Tea Party, please don't follow me because I just want you to die of a terrible affliction like the mad dogs you are.
— Jamie Hex (@jamiehex) October 15, 2013
— Angelo Esposito (@Spo_Original) October 15, 2013
This is modern liberalism, in all its glory…
It’s only a matter of time before one of Obama’s brainwashed supporters will think it’s perfectly okay to murder a conservative. And when it happens, everyone on the left — from the media all the way up to the president — will be responsible.
Ironically, DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz — perhaps the most hyper-partisan member of the Democratic Party — called for civility in politics in a new book. Liberals should take notice and follow her advise.
Unless, of course, they really DO want a second, bloody civil war in America.
- Charlie Rangel accuses GOP of treason, wanting to ‘bring down the government’ (Video)
- Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney
- Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed
- New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney
- Obama supporters on Twitter step up threats to riot if Romney wins
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Obama to supporters: Voting ‘best revenge’ against Mitt Romney
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8; Obama: Lord of the mobs
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Opposition to Obama due to South losing Civil War
- Bill Press: ‘Million Vet’ marchers ‘idiots’ who should’ve hung Cruz in effigy (Video)
- Liberals on Twitter call for death of actor James Woods, Tea Party
- Obama supporters threaten to kill protesters at Overpasses for Obama Impeachment
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.