A Democrat document says the United States should give “the world’s migrants” asylum. Their platform says that the US should invite all migrants to come to this country to live and work. The Democrat document is known as the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations. America already has a population of around 11 to 22 million illegal immigrants, and around 35 million unemployed or underemployed citizens.
Housing, Feeding, and Employing the World’s Migrants
The proposed Democrat platform would expand asylum for migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border, freeing them into the interior of the nation while they await their hearings. Gallup research from 2018 finds that nearly 160 million migrants around the world would move to the U.S. if given the opportunity — five million of which are located in Central America.
Likewise, the plan ends construction of the border wall, halts deportations for illegal aliens, ends all travel bans on national security-risk nations, China, Europe, Brazil, and Iran, ends agreements between the U.S. and Central America to reduce illegal immigration, and ends most federal detention of illegal aliens.
The plan also calls for:
- Restarting DACA for young illegal aliens
- Restraining DAPA for the illegal parents of DACA illegal aliens
- Rescinding Trump’s “national emergency” at the border
- Increasing refugee resettlement
- Gives Obamacare to DACA illegal aliens
- Forces Americans to subsidize welfare-dependent legal immigration
- Expands the scandal-plagued U visa program
- Restarts employment-based green card system
IF Gallup is correct and 160 million more of the world’s migrants rush to the United States to be let into the interior of the country while their claims are being processed, where will we put them? The Democrat document claims that wages will rise (not economically sound reasoning) and there will be more jobs. (For who?)
Now here’s the rub -The Democrat document that includes the “world’s migrants” also claims to combat the “climate crisis” with a green plan, calls for “world-class education,” “universal healthcare,” and basically unplugs everything Trump has accomplished with regard to the economy. It’s a schizophrenic abomination – a socialist wishlist that promises to destroy your freedoms and your country.
No one could pay for the proposals in the Democrat document. America would once and for all become a 3rd world nation.
- Only in America: ILLEGALS Suing U.S. Government For Not Receiving Coronavirus…
- “Proud Sanctuary City”: Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Give Illegals…
- Watch: Democrat Caught on Video Teaching Illegals How to Vote
- It’s official: Mexico does more than Democrats to stop illegals, sends…
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!