As we and others reported earlier Monday, Democrat Rep. Dan Goldman appeared on MSNBC, the official network of insane liberal rage, hate, and stupid, lying liberal propaganda. While there, he told propagandist Jen Psaki in no uncertain terms that former President Donald Trump needs to “be eliminated.”
“It is just unquestionable at this point that [Trump] cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit. He is destructive to our democracy. He has to be eliminated,” he said.
.@RepDanGoldman: "His rhetoric is really getting dangerous… It is just unquestionable at this point that [Trump] cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit. He is destructive to our democracy. He has to be eliminated.” pic.twitter.com/9hS6NHlOB5
— Inside with Jen Psaki (@InsideWithPsaki) November 19, 2023
Words mean things. So keeping that in mind, we turned to the Collins Online Dictionary, which tells us:
Is America headed for a recession?
If someone says that they have eliminated an enemy, they mean that they have killed them. By using the word `eliminate,’ they are trying to make the action sound more positive than if they used the word `kill.’
Translation: Goldman advocated Trump’s murder. He’s not the first elected Democrat to do so, as we documented here:
- Democrat Delegate States What Liberals REALLY Want On MSNBC: Trump ‘Needs To Be SHOT — Stopped’ (Video)
- Kamala Harris jokes about killing Trump, sparks outrage on Twitter — Video
Liberals have advocated Trump’s murder since the day he won the White House in 2016:
- Twitter explodes with calls to murder Trump, supporters
- PacketSled CEO threatens to murder Trump with sniper rifle, claims it was a joke
- Secret Service investigating threat to murder Trump, Pence — Video
- Video: Antifa terrorists threaten to murder Trump at Unite The Right counter-protest
- Report: Secret Service wants to talk to George Lopez about threat to murder Trump for $40 million
The left has made it crystal clear for years they want Trump, his family, and everyone who supports him murdered.
Now, Goldman wants us to think he really didn’t mean what he said.
“Yesterday on TV, I mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again. While he must be defeated, I certainly wish no harm to him and do not condone political violence. I apologize for the poor choice of words,” he said on Twitter, no doubt after he received a ton of backlash for his earlier comments.
Yesterday on TV, I mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again.
While he must be defeated, I certainly wish no harm to him and do not condone political violence.
I apologize for the poor choice of words.
— Daniel Goldman (@danielsgoldman) November 20, 2023
Naturally, no one believed him.
It's what you meant -own it
The Left needs control and violence to succeed. https://t.co/m2GjsLuXYC
— Jean (@Jean010160) November 20, 2023
Seems your fascist inside words came out Dan. https://t.co/wXWf55NiQF
— The Conlee (@conlee_the) November 20, 2023
It was a clear statement. This is what led your left wing lunatics to shoot up a GOP baseball game. You know what you did.
Apology not accepted.
— Big Fish (@BigFish3000) November 20, 2023
You are a LIAR. Is that how Democrats plan on dealing with Trump? You’re going to “eliminate” him? Who’s going to pull the trigger for you?
You should be expelled from congress!@SpeakerJohnson
— Shawn Quinn (@ShawnQuinn83) November 20, 2023
So it’s okay for you. It’s just a MISSPEAK. If President Trump would have said that you would have had him raided and locked up.
Apology not accepted
— cmdorsey🇺🇸⭐🇺🇸⭐🇺🇸⭐ 🇺🇸#BENGHAZI (@cmdorsey) November 20, 2023
Apology not accepted.
You’re a media-savvy US Congressman.
We don’t believe you.
— Pine Tree Flag (@bobbithetabby) November 20, 2023
There’s lots more where those tweets come from.
Writing at Newsbusters, Jorge Bonilla observed:
Did Goldman call for Trump’s murder? It doesn’t matter. Bernie Sanders didn’t call for Republicans to be shot, but that didn’t stop a deranged Sandernista from shooting up a baseball field full of GOP congressmen- something that doesn’t often get mentioned when the Acela media want to fixate on violent rhetoric.
And if memory serves, propagandists at MSNBC justified the shooting of GOP Rep. Steve Scalise.
— Formerly 'AM JOY' on @MSNBC (@amjoyshow) June 17, 2017
Keep in mind this comes at a time when some 30 million Democrats support extreme violence to keep Trump from winning in 2024.
Leftists have also incited violence against Trump supporters, openly calling for bloodshed and war:
- Unhinged ‘Republican’ White House Hopeful John Castro Advocates Violence Against Trump Supporters: ‘Show Up With Bats’
- MSNBC Guest Roland Martin Incites Violence Against Trump Supporters: ‘We Are At WAR With These People. These Folks Are EVIL’ (Video)
- Colorado Dem Official Threatens Violence, Murder if Trump Wins: ‘Guillotines, Mother f**ker’ … ‘Killing Random Nazis In The Street’ (Video)
Face it, America. Leftists actually want a second bloody civil war to usher in their Marxist dictatorship.
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Director Paul Schrader issues call to armed violence against Donald Trump
- Advocating violence: Tough guy Joe Biden wants to take Trump ‘behind the gym’ — Video
- Inciting violence? ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner calls for ‘all out war’ to resist Trump
- Many Millions Believe Violence Justified To Keep Trump From Presidency
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
Give a middle finger to unaccountable global censors and big tech fascists. Bookmark this site, sign up for our newsletter, and check back often.