Move over, Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Big Brother. A giant mural of angry climate scold/activist Greta Thunberg is going up in San Francisco, the Associated Press reported on Friday. According to the report, the large creepy mural of the angry teenage girl will be finished by the end of the week.
According to the report:
[Argentine muralist Andres] Iglesias told SFGate that he’s donating his time to complete the work and that he hopes the mural helps people realize “we have to take care of the world.”
He had also painted a mural of Robin Williams in downtown San Francisco that has since been demolished.
Cobre said he was searching for a building for a new mural when environmental nonprofit oneatmosphere.org approached him about the project.
Paul Scott, the nonprofit’s executive director, said he believed the artist would be perfect to create the first of what his group hopes will be a series of works honoring climate-change activists.
Totally normal and not a cult. pic.twitter.com/Ypk28NNvxQ
— Christopher Snowdon (@cjsnowdon) November 9, 2019
James Delingpole tells us that Thunberg’s eyes “…follow San Franciscans wherever they move, even when they are crouching in the streets to take a dump…”
One person noted:https://twitter.com/jetpack/status/1193200634889220096
- Video of the Day: Sky News host says Greta Thunberg ‘not the messiah, she is an extremely anxious girl’
- Catholic group compares angry climate activist Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary
- Students at ‘Christian’ theological seminary confess climate sins to plants
- Video: Dem. candidate Tim Ryan calls for UN, State Dept. to fight climate change with population control
- Andrew Yang: I’ll cut beef consumption by making it more expensive — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.