Corporate media is not reporting the full findings of the Maricopa County, Ariz. election audit. Conservative HQ’s George Rasley took a deep dive into the audit results and shares startling evidence that undermines the county’s entire election process.
Cyber Ninjas, the private company hired to audit the election results, writes, “based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable.
The audit report identifies more than 57,000 questionable votes, intentionally deleted election files, and other suspicious voting machine activity.
Major issues identified:
Is America headed for a recession?
- There were more than 10,000 double votes across county lines.
- Tens of thousands of ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election and could not have physically received their ballots, legally.
- None of the systems related to elections integrity had numbers that would balance and agree with each other.
- The voter rolls and the registration management process itself have many data integrity issues. For instance, over 200 individuals were easily identifiable as likely being the same person but having two different Voter IDs and voting twice in the election.
- Without access to the County’s detailed records including personally identifiable information and registration systems it is more likely there were many tens of thousands of improper votes in the election from double voters, deceased voters, voters for which we can find no trace in the public records nor association to their voting address, moved voters, etc.
- Proper voter registration law and procedures were not followed.
- There were unexplained large purges of registered voters, right after the election, of people who had voted in the election.
- There was back dating of registrations, adjustments made to historical voting and voter records, unexplained linking of voter registration affidavits to multiple voters and more.
- Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
- Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
- Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
The disinformation from the dominant media about the results of the report is stunning even by 2020 standards. When the conclusion of the audit states that the “election should not be certified and the reported results are not reliable’ gets translated into Biden won Arizona and people should get over it, you know the fix is and always has been in.
The report provides a roadmap for every state to follow in efforts to change laws to make their elections as honest as possible. When the number of double votes across county lines is just shy of the margin of victory, it is obvious that ten thousand Arizonans decided that their voice was two, three or even four times more important than their neighbors violating the one-person, one-vote ideal which is the core of our Republic.’
Americans for Limited Government calls for the state Attorney General Mark Brnovich to take the following steps to hold election fraudsters accountable:
- The state of Arizona should permanently strip anyone found to have voted multiple times of their eligibility to vote in the future.
- Any election official who can be proved to have back dated voter registrations, should be prosecuted, and Maricopa County elections should be forced to operate under a special master appointed by the Attorney General with the power to bring criminal charges against anyone perpetrating this crime against the people of Arizona.
- Any election vendor which refused to cooperate with this audit should be denied the ability to have any contract in the state of Arizona due to their unwillingness to have the reliability of their work determined. Under these circumstances, it must be concluded that the vendor’s work is tainted, because anyone who did their job properly would have no problem with the taxpayers scrutinizing it.
After the audit presentation Brnovich released a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”
The Arizona Attorney General’s Office (AGO) has an Election Integrity Unit (EIU) that Mr. Brnovich said will thoroughly review the Senate’s information and evidence and act upon it.
Richard Manning is President of American for Limited Government.
Cross-posted with The Daily Torch
- Arizona Audit: ‘Biden Won’ But 57,000 Problem Ballots Found
- Arizona GOP Senate President Received Unknown White Powder
- Left-leaning Lawfare Machine Springs into Action to Oppose Arizona Ballot Audit
- Arizona Voters Continue To Fight (Video)
- Maricopa County Replacing All Voting Machines After 2020 Election Audit
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.