Recently, fire-breathing conservative talk show host Josh Bernstein decided to do what many in the GOP are afraid to do — take on Hillary Clinton in one of the most devastating ads one is likely to see.
Josh says that the RNC, RNCC, the GOP, and even all the leading candidates are afraid to attack her on Benghazi and other issues.
When I asked him why he put out this ad, his answer was straightforward, blunt, and unapologetic.
“Let’s face it,” he said. “None of the Republican candidates possess the ‘testicular fortitude’ to put out an ad like this.”
“So,” he added, “I decided to do their dirty work. If the Republicans think they can win a general election without attacking Hillary on her most vulnerable issues then we will see a repeat of John Romney and Mitt McCain.” He purposefully interchanged the first and last names of last two GOP nominees that refused to attack their Democratic counterparts. Bernstein added, “It is unconscionable that Hillary is still running, still wearing pantsuits instead of an orange jumpsuit for what she has done.”
The video, which can be seen below, has been viewed over 25,000 times on Facebook:
Josh also encourages everyone to share this video with others, especially liberals. Those who disagree, he said, can “send hate mail” to [email protected]
- Voter Fraud in Ohio Tied to Hillary Clinton and George Soros
- FBI Probe into Hillary’s Emails Have Ballooned Into a Full Blown Investigation
- Hillary Clinton’s problems with the WTC, the WSJ, and the USMC that the media’s ignoring
- Hillary Clinton: Second Amendment supporters ‘terrorize’ the nation
- Obituary in North Carolina paper: Don’t vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016