It’s Monday, and as we promised, here are the results of our debate poll. We asked who you thought won last week’s CNN debate, and you responded.
1,318 of you responded, and the majority — 32.63 percent — agreed with our own Steven H. Ahle, who said in no uncertain terms that Ted Cruz won. Rand Paul came in second with 28.45 percent, followed by Donald Trump and Carly Fiorina.
Marco Rubio got 2.66 percent, followed by Ben Carson at 1.21 percent. Establishment candidates came in last, with Christie, Bush, Kasich, Huckabee and Walker getting a combined total of 21 votes.
Scott Walker got no votes whatsoever. On Monday, he announced that he was suspending his campaign.
Here’s a screenshot of the final tally as of this writing.
We want to thank everyone who participated and assure you that we’ll be doing more of this in the future.
- Ben Carson called racist after saying a Muslim shouldn’t be president
- The Dismantling of Carly Fiorina in Six Parts
- Santorum slams media: Obama ‘doesn’t need me to defend him, he’s got you doing that very well’ — Video
- Video: Check out Ben Carson’s epic closing statement at Fox debate
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!