On Friday, conservative artist Sabo crashed an art expo in West Hollywood for socialist Bernie Sanders with signs that do a pretty good job of summing up the Vermont senator’s positions.
Hvw8.com said: “HVW8 Gallery and Bernie Sanders 2016 have united to launch a national group art exhibition which will open and kick off in West Hollywood focused around critical issues affecting our country.”
Haus Rules posted photos of the signs:
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
More photos can be seen here.
In another post, Haus Rules observed that a smaller version of the sign “can be placed on any kind of discarded trash (as are his economic ideas)”:
What’s sad is that a number of Democrats are perfectly okay with this…
- New York Post: Bernie Sanders a ‘diehard Communist’
- Sanders Endorses Gun Confiscation
- Report: Facebook blocked article revealing Bernie Sanders’ hardcore Marxism
- Bernie Sanders says he would raise taxes on everyone to pay for family leave
- Socialist Bernie Sanders: America founded on ‘racist principles’