Politics

Congress Moves Forward On Contempt Charge Against Biden’s FBI Boss

Members of Congress have decided they are moving ahead on a plan to cite FBI chief Christopher Wray with contempt.

House Oversight committee chief Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., confirmed the plan on Monday after members were briefed on, and reviewed, a document alleging Joe Biden was involved in a $5 million bribery scandal.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

The Washington Examiner explained Comer, and Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, had subpoenaed a FBI document reportedly in the possession of the FBI.

That document, according to a “Confidential Human Source” used by the FBI and considered trustworthy, was reported to have outlined how Biden accepted a $5 million payment while vice president in return for trying to affect U.S. policy in favor of the foreign interest involved.

But the FBI previously had refused to submit to the subpoena.

The Examiner reported, “Comer was able to view the document along with House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jamie Raskin, D-Md., at Monday’s briefing. But, the FBI refused to hand over the document alleging the bribery scandal to the full House Oversight Committee, Comer said, and therefore he will now start the process of holding the agency’s director in contempt.”

Comer explained that the allegations that are in the record, both “severe and complex,” require Congress to investigate further.

“Americans have lost trust in the FBI’s ability to enforce the law impartially and demand answers, transparency, and accountability. The Oversight Committee must follow the facts for the American people and ensure the federal government is held accountable,” he said.

It was, of course, the FBI that colluded with Democrats during the 2016 presidential election to fabricate the “Russiagate” scandal based on no evidence. Since then, the FBI and DOJ have been instrumental in a number of “investigations” of President Trump, including a SWAT-style raid on his Florida home.

According to Fox News, Comer charged that the brief glimpse of the document failed to meet the requirements of the subpoena.

It was an FBI-generated FD-1023 document that apparently described the payment to Joe Biden from a foreign national in return for a promise by Biden of favorable policy decisions.

Comer pointed out that the record is not classified, but the FBI continues to refuse to make it available to congressional investigators.

“And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday.”

The DOJ and FBI long have been accused of blocking any investigation into the apparent wrongdoings of the Biden family. House investigators revealed recently that evidence shows family members took in about $10 million in payments from foreign interests – in return for no apparent services or products.

Except for the potential provision of access to Joe Biden.

The report said, “Comer said FBI officials confirmed Monday that the unclassified FBI generated record ‘has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation by a confidential human source who provided information about the vice president by being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over 6 figures.’”

“These are facts and no amount of spin and frankly, lies from the White House or congressional Democrats can change this information,” Comer said.

The “source” apparently has been used by government agencies since the Obama administration and has been considered highly reliable.

WND is now on Trump’s Truth Social! Follow us @WNDNews

Raskin discounted the evidence, saying the statement was from a source who was quoting another source.

The report noted the document’s existence came to light after Comer and Grassley were contacted by a whistleblower to gave them details of the document, and the charges it contained.

That whistleblower said the form contains “a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose.” It also gives details of the plans to exchange money for policy decisions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: “Election denier!” “Science denier!” “Climate-change denier!” “Conspiracy theorist!” And then there’s “hate speech,” “fake news,” “disinformation,” “misinformation,” even something called “MALinformation.” A bizarre new lexicon has been conjured up by America’s elites, the SOLE PURPOSE of which is to discredit and ridicule – and if at all possible, CENSOR ENTIRELY – speech that doesn’t support their increasingly dark and deranged agenda. Tucker Carlson is just the latest.

In the greatest imaginable irony, the nation once boasting the most robust culture of freedom of speech and the press – undergirded by the strongest constitutional protections for those rights – is now ground zero for a total war on free expression.

How could this possibly happen in the United States of America? It’s all explained as never before in the sensational new issue of WND’s critically acclaimed WHISTLEBLOWER magazine, titled “THE ELITES’ ALL-OUT WAR ON FREE SPEECH.” WHISTLEBLOWER is available in both the popular print edition and a state-of-the-art digital version, either single issues or discounted annual subscriptions.

For 25 years, WND has boldly brought you the news that really matters. If you appreciate our Christian journalists and their uniquely truthful reporting and analysis, please help us by becoming a WND Insider!

Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].

This article was originally published by the WND News Center.

Related:

Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW!  Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCrossSpeak Your Mind Here, and Gab.  You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:Trending Views

Related Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×