It seems Huma Abedin was right when she said Hillary Clinton gets “confused.”
On Sunday, CNN’s Dan Merica posted a tweet that would seem to suggest Clinton doesn’t know that Democrats have occupied the White House for the last seven years.
Clinton: "It is time we get back to where we were before the Republicans came in and messed it up again."
— Dan Merica (@merica) November 29, 2015
The tweet generated a great deal of response:
— Sgt. Joe Friday (@SgtJoeFriday1) November 29, 2015
@danmericaCNN She realizes Bush isn’t still in office, right?
— Chase (@Chase1717) November 29, 2015
Cool story. Who's president again? And which R's are responsible for the failed foreign policy you crafted? https://t.co/RTwZgabTHi
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) November 29, 2015
@danmericaCNN Anyone ask Grandma what decade she's referring to?
— JWF (@JammieWF) November 29, 2015
@danmericaCNN I don't think the people are going to buy this anymore
— Kevin Haig (@ski01kev) November 29, 2015
Voters who keep up with current events won’t buy it. The low-information voters who support Clinton, on the other hand, will soak it up like a sponge.
@danmericaCNN Obama is a Republican?
— Tony Hrvatska 🇭🇷 (@tonybalogna) November 29, 2015
Well, he does like to compare himself to Lincoln…
— 𝓐 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 🐦 (@KristineAz) November 29, 2015
They’re called low-information voters, and they’d believe Clinton if she told them the moon is made of green cheese…
- Hillary Clinton supports stripping constitutional rights without due process, says those on no-fly list should not have guns
- Hillary Clinton demands personal info of comedians who made fun of her
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Heckler to Hillary Clinton: ‘You let them die’ in Benghazi
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter