Lemon didn’t disappoint, telling Banfield there may come a time when we will need to discuss removing a monument to Thomas Jefferson from the U.S. Capitol because he once owned slaves. Video of that can be seen below:
A post at The Right Scoop summed it up nicely:
This is exactly the problem – once you start banning things because of the “feelings” of people, there won’t be any stopping it.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
Keep in mind, we have the Democrats to thank for this kerfluffle over the flag.
Remember, this is the same Don Lemon who did this:
Pretty much says it all.
- Perpetual outrage machine slams Nikki Haley after getting what it wants on Confederate flag
- Rush Limbaugh: Confederate flag legacy of Democrats, not Republicans
- Charlie Rangel: Tea Party ‘mean, racist people’ who embrace Confederate flag
- Va. Dem. suggests killing Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Ann Coulter on Twitter
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Occupy sympathizer arrested for threatening to kill SC Governor Nikki Haley
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’