As we and others reported, CNN propagandist Jim Acosta was heckled by attendees at a Trump rally, with many chanting, “CNN sucks.” Afterward, Acosta told HLN’s S.E. Cupp that “it felt like we weren’t in America anymore.”
“Honestly, it felt like we weren’t in America anymore,” he said. “I don’t know how to put it any more plainly than that.”
He also claimed that President Trump called the media “scum” and “thieves” without offering any proof and attacked conservative media for criticizing CNN.
“He is whipping these crowds up into a frenzy to the point where they really want to come after us,” he said. “My sense of it is that these opinions these folks have at these rallies, they’re shaped by what they see in the primetime hours of Fox News and what they hear from some conservative news outlets that just sort of give them this daily diet of what they consider to be terrible things we do over here at CNN.”
The Daily Wire noted:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Lost Leader
And let’s not forget that CNN was considered to be the least-trusted name in network news according to a study released in January 2017.
Here’s video of Acosta’s claims:
- Videos: Crowd heckles CNN propagandist Jim Acosta at Trump rally, chants ‘CNN sucks’
- ‘Go. We’re done’: CNN propagandist Jim Acosta embarrasses himself again at White House event — Video
- Trump to CNN propagandist Jim Acosta: ‘I Don’t Take Questions from CNN, CNN Is Fake News’ — Video
- CNN propagandist Jim Acosta acts childish at White House event, gets shushed — Video
- Video: Sarah Huckabee Sanders shreds Jim Acosta: ‘I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences’