Forget about 3 AM. Would Clinton even be awake for a 3 PM phone call?
From what’s posted on her official website, Hillary Clinton’s schedule of personal appearances give the distinct impression that exertion isn’t exactly what the doctor ordered.
At first glance, it’s apparent that the only things that would require less effort than Clinton’s itinerary include such activities as snail racing, watching clouds, or perhaps just dying in your sleep.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Of the 6 scheduled events she’s suppose to appear at, only one is an actual campaign rally;
- August 18 – A meeting with various law enforcement officials in New York City
- Two days rest
- August 21 – Fundraiser in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Nine days rest
- August 31 – Speaking engagement at the American Legion National Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Twenty five days rest
- September 26 – Presidential debate in Hempstead, New York
- Twelve days rest
- October 9 – Presidential debate in St. Louis, Missouri
- Nine days rest
- October 19 – Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada
At the sole appearance that even comes close to the definition of a legitimate campaign rally, the price of admission ranges from $27,000 (to include a photo op with Hillary as well as being listed as a Co-Chair) to $45 for the little people average citizen.
While the top and bottom end tickets are sold-out, there are still $5,000 “Changemaker” tickets still available. And with the five large dropped to be a Changemaker, you won’t get your picture taken with Hillary. But you will get a glossy with the other scheduled speaker at the event, has-been singer Cher.
For his part, Donald Trump usually only releases his personal schedule in one week blocks. Nonetheless, he has quite the full dance card.
According to the Trump website, The Donald will be making campaign speeches every day from 18 – 24 August, with the exception of Sunday, August 21.
As usual, admission is free at all Trump events.
- Trump v. Clinton: White House race tightens again, say polls
- Hillary: Trump’s death would be good for U.S., economy — Video
- Hillary supporters want to repeal Second Amendment — Video
- Note to Hillary Clinton: 40 years of lies and scandals will not go away
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President