Meghan McCain, the daughter of Sen. John “McRINO” McCain (allegedly a Republican from Arizona), tweeted her delight upon hearing the Supreme Court ruled a key element of the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional.
“DOMA UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! America, f**k yeah, baby,” she tweeted.
“Meghan McRINO’s thought process: I’m so hip and edgy because I drop F-bombs,” said Weasel Zippers. Zip, of course, assumes she actually “thinks,” but I otherwise concur.
Here’s the tweet for your viewing pleasure:
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Lesbian activist: Gay marriage fight a ‘lie’ to destroy traditional marriage
- Sebelius: Obamacare to favor gays over straight people
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.