Classy: Feminist moonbat Jessica Valenti proposes ‘safe-sex f*ck-in at every Hobby Lobby’
Liberal heads have been exploding all day after the Supreme Court ruled that “closely held” companies do not have to pay for certain contraceptives based on their religious views.
Some have suggested burning down every Hobby Lobby store in retaliation, but Guardian columnist and self-described “feminist author” (translate: moonbat) Jessica Valenti had another idea.
Predictably, her fellow moonbats were all for the idea.
@Antedelubavitch @JessicaValenti No, we should be collecting used tampons at the door and offering them a Christian burial. #eggsarepeople
— Suburban Guerrilla Ω (@SusieMadrak) June 30, 2014
@JessicaValenti I think it should be unsafe and then everyone can return 40 weeks later to give birth in the silk flower section.
— cheesy on the eyes (@chickenramen) June 30, 2014
Not everyone was impressed:
@JessicaValenti you are moronic
— SL8 (@OldManBody) June 30, 2014
@JessicaValenti Degenerate sluts hardest hit by today's ruling, I see. #HobbyLobby #SCOTUS
— WhichWitch (@JeffersonTeaPar) June 30, 2014
Exactly. It also shows the maturity level of modern “progressives.”
Think of it this way: What’s the difference between a liberal and a child? The child grows up.
- Pelosi: Hobby Lobby decision a ‘gross violation of workers’ religious rights’
- Nancy Pelosi: Obamacare about the freedom to choose happiness
- Liberals call for burning Hobby Lobby after Supreme Court decision
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’
- Unruly mob backed by Democrats, Obama shuts down passage of Texas abortion bill
- Pro-life Texas lawmakers receive threats: ‘I hope your daughter’s raped’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Democrats boo restoration of God, Jerusalem to party platform
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?