Some have suggested burning down every Hobby Lobby store in retaliation, but Guardian columnist and self-described “feminist author” (translate: moonbat) Jessica Valenti had another idea.
— Jessica Valenti (@JessicaValenti) June 30, 2014
Predictably, her fellow moonbats were all for the idea.
— Suburban Guerrilla Ω (@SusieMadrak) June 30, 2014
@JessicaValenti I think it should be unsafe and then everyone can return 40 weeks later to give birth in the silk flower section.
— anna (@chickenramen) June 30, 2014
Not everyone was impressed:
@JessicaValenti you are moronic
— SL8 🐉🔋 (@OldManBody) June 30, 2014
@JessicaValenti Another Tacky Liberal. It is quite funny how you whine and stomp your feet when you do not get your way. Grow the FU$k UP!
— C.Callahan (@LBSURF01) June 30, 2014
— WhichWitch (@JeffersonTeaPar) June 30, 2014
@JessicaValenti Keep tweeting. The level of ignorance you display publicly helps promote the Conservative cause
— MSgt Tom (@JTomBarber) June 30, 2014
Exactly. It also shows the maturity level of modern “progressives.”
Think of it this way: What’s the difference between a liberal and a child? The child grows up.
- Pelosi: Hobby Lobby decision a ‘gross violation of workers’ religious rights’
- Nancy Pelosi: Obamacare about the freedom to choose happiness
- Liberals call for burning Hobby Lobby after Supreme Court decision
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’
- Unruly mob backed by Democrats, Obama shuts down passage of Texas abortion bill
- Pro-life Texas lawmakers receive threats: ‘I hope your daughter’s raped’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Democrats boo restoration of God, Jerusalem to party platform
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?