It’s become increasingly clear the “evil” Koch brothers are living rent-free in Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s head. He’s called them un-American, blamed them for global warming and now blames them for a stalled bill giving aid to Ukraine.
So we thought we would help ol’ Dingy Harry in his headlong rush to the rubber room with other things he can lay at the feet of the Koch brothers.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Like the American Civil War, or the fall of the Roman Empire.
How about nail fungus, or body aches? Caught a cold or flu? That’s right, blame it on the Koch brothers.
Headaches? Migraines? You got it — it’s the Koch brothers’ fault.
What about car problems? Surely he can find a way to blame the Koch brothers for that flat tire you got the other day.
We’d like to add the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius or the extinction of the dinosaurs, but those events have already been laid at the feet of Mitt Romney. No doubt, we’re sure Reid can find a way to blame the Koch brothers.
Got an idea to help Dingy continue his demonization of the Koch brothers? Feel free to add it in the comments below.
After all, we just to help…
- ‘Mitt Romney killed the dinosaurs’ and other ideas for Democratic Party ads
- Harry Reid blames Koch brothers for stalled Ukraine aid, implies GOP unpatriotic
- Harry Reid bashes Koch brothers, decries existence of ‘climate change deniers’
- Harry Reid blames racism for defeat of controversial DOJ appointee Debo Adegbile
- Harry Reid: Conservative Koch brothers un-American, GOP ‘addicted to Koch’
- Harry Reid suggests GOP opposition to Obama may be rooted in racism
- Harry Reid blames GOP for Obama shutting down WWII memorial
- Harry Reid forces gov’t shutdown, Ted Cruz offers salary to charity
- Harry Reid falsely claims Tea Party ‘anarchists’ out to destroy U.S. government
- Harry Reid, Barack Obama fomenting violence against conservatives over Obamacare