America as our founders created it is on life support and desperately needs our help.
Our broken borders have allowed into the U.S. record numbers of criminals and contraband. The last few years, overdoses from fentanyl that was smuggled from Mexico killed over 100,000 Americans (including teens). Cartels have capitalized on the Biden administration’s open border policies, making billions of dollars more by increasing human smuggling and child trafficking.
Inside the U.S., violent crime and police killings have soared in every state. Inflation is at a 40-year high. Mortgage rates are at a 20-year high. The fed raised interest rates six times this year alone. The largest shipping mogul just reported that “dark economic clouds are on the horizon.” Full-blown recession is imminent. And, most painful of all, as gas, grocery and house prices skyrocket, average middle-class Americans are struggling simply to pay for essentials like food and shelter.
As a result of all the above, the United States of America is more divided than ever. And it doesn’t help that U.S. and Russian leaders have recently brought us again to the brink of Armageddon by their nuclear-war rhetoric and pride-filled warmonger actions.
The downfall of the American dream is why Americans are rightly disappointed with Democrat-led local, state and federal governments. The most recent Gallup poll shows that Mr. Biden’s job approval has spiraled “back down to 40%.” More than 75% of Democrats don’t even like him!
As even Politico summarized, “Angry voters slammed by higher prices and scarred by two years of fighting the pandemic are poised to punish Democrats in midterm elections, according to some of the leading experts in consumer sentiment and behavior.”
I pray that this Tuesday’s midterm elections will serve as a mega-loudspeaker and referendum against Washington and the Biden administration (and like-minded Democrats across the country). And it will, but only if every last patriot gets out to vote.
To be frank, the only way your quality of life is going to get better is by getting the liberal Democrats out of office across the country. It starts with these midterm elections and will run to the 2024 presidential campaign.
But rather than just me sharing how powerful your vote is, I want to remind you what America’s founders said about it when they created our republic, including their advice about whom to vote for in these upcoming midterm elections.
This is what just eight prominent founders want you to remember as you go to the polls and draw the curtain on that voting booth. (A special thanks goes to historian David Barton from Wallbuilders for providing this information on his website: www.wallbuilders.com.)
Thomas Jefferson, principal author of the Declaration of Independence and our third president, said, “[S]hould things go wrong at any time, the people will set them to rights by the peaceable exercise of their elective rights.”
Samuel Adams, organizer of the Boston Tea Party and signer the U.S. Declaration of Independence, wrote, “Nothing is more essential to the establishment of manners in a State than that all persons employed in places of power and trust be men of unexceptionable characters. The public cannot be too curious concerning the character of public men.”
John Adams, our second president, said, “We electors have an important constitutional power placed in our hands; we have a check upon two branches of the legislature … the power I mean of electing at stated periods [each] branch. … It becomes necessary to every [citizen] then, to be in some degree a statesman, and to examine and judge for himself of the tendency of political principles and measures. Let us examine, then, with a sober, a manly … and a Christian spirit; let us neglect all party [loyalty] and advert to facts; let us believe no man to be infallible or impeccable in government any more than in religion; take no man’s word against evidence, nor implicitly adopt the sentiments of others who may be deceived themselves, or may be interested in deceiving us.”
Alexander Hamilton, chief of staff to Gen. George Washington, one of the greatest advocates of the U.S. Constitution, and founder of the first American political party and our nation’s financial system, wrote, “A share in the sovereignty of the state, which is exercised by the citizens at large, in voting at elections is one of the most important rights of the subject, and in a republic ought to stand foremost in the estimation of the law.”
John Jay, the first chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court and second governor of New York, wrote, “Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”
William Paterson, a signer of the U.S. Constitution, associate justice of the United States Supreme Court, and second governor of New Jersey, wrote, “When the righteous rule, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.”
William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania, noted, “Governments, like clocks, go from the motion men give them; and as governments are made and moved by men, so by them they are ruined too. Wherefore governments rather depend upon men than men upon governments. Let men be good and the government cannot be bad. … But if men be bad, let the government be never so good, they will endeavor to warp and spoil it to their turn.”
Noah Webster, strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention who was also known as the “Father of American Scholarship and Education,” advised: “In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate – look to his character. … When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust; he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor, he betrays the interest of his country.”
If we follow the founders’ above advice, we’ll vote for the right candidates and issues as well as elect the right representatives who will reboot our economy, bolster our borders, reduce violent crime and re-envision the American dream for our kids and grandkids.
My wife, Gena, and I followed the founders’ advice when we created my “Chuck Norris-Approved” list of candidates. If you live in the regions in which they are running, I implore you to vote for them.
- I endorse Hung Cao, a retired Navy captain who served in Special Operations for 25 years, as the choice for U.S. Congress to represent Virginia’s 10th Congressional District.
- I also endorse our local Texas congressman, Tan Parker, who is running for Texas Senate and is an exceptional leader for the Lone Star State.
- Herschel Walker has proven his patriotic grit and love for the stars and stripes to be the “Chuck Norris Approved” U.S. Senate candidate for Georgia.
- I also believe Dr. Mehmet Oz, who’s also running for U.S. Senate, is the clear choice for Pennsylvania’s future.
- Please elect Don Bolduc, a retired Army general, for a pro-New Hampshire and pro-American U.S. senator.
- In Wisconsin, Ron Johnson is the most excellent choice for the U.S. Senate.
- Ohio U.S. Senate candidate JD Vance is superior to his opponent in every way.
- Ted Budd is the clear patriotic choice for North Carolina’s U.S. senator.
- Marco Rubio is a tried-and-true conservative and the best choice for Floridians’ U.S. senator.
- If elected to the U.S. Senate for Colorado, Joe O’Dea will cut federal bureaucracy, beef up the U.S.-Mexico border, tackle crime and “restore energy dominance in the United States.”
- Nevadans will have a great fighter in the U.S. Senate if they elect Adam Laxalt, a former state attorney general whose grandfather Paul Laxalt served as Nevada’s governor and senator.
- Blake Masters, U.S. Senate candidate for Arizona, has far better leadership credentials and skills than his political opponent to help all Arizonians.
- I implore residents in the state of Washington to elect nurse, military wife , veterans rights advocate and patriot Tiffany Smiley for U.S. Senate.
- I endorse Kari Lake, who is running for governor of Arizona and is clearly the superior candidate for those in that southwest border state.
- Brian Dahle is definitely the right man for the job as California’s governor, and the only one who can stop Gavin Newsom’s reign of terror and economic ruin and reverse the mass exodus of people leaving the Golden State. I also really like Kevin Kiley, who is running for U.S. Congress in California’s District 3.
- Lee Zeldin is clearly the best patriot and candidate to be New York’s governor.
- It goes without saying what an incredible job Gov. Ron Desantis is doing in Florida. He is the complete definition of a level 5 leader and should be reelected without hesitation. He also would make an exceptional presidential candidate, whether now or in the future.
- And please save the South and keep it red by reelecting Brian Kemp as governor of Georgia and Greg Abbott as Texas governor.
- There are many other great conservative leaders running for office all across the country. That is why I encourage everyone to go to the great websites, https://ivoterguide.com and https://christianvoterguide.com to help you discern who are the constitutionally conservative candidates in your area that will honor and uphold America’s founding documents. All you have to do is click or type in your street address on the front page of the website, and it will scroll up all the local candidates in your region, in addition to providing a literal gauge to inform you if they are conservative or liberal.
Friends, this is a do-or-die midterm election. Please share this column ASAP on your social media and encourage everyone you know to get out to vote, by mail or in person.
Again, as you go to the ballot box, please remember the words and wisdom of founder Samuel Adams, “Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.”
Enough said. Now, get out and vote, encourage others to do the same, and know that you helped save the real America for future generations!
Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
This article was originally published by the WND News Center.
- Kari Lake, GOP Candidates: Dodging the Perils of Today’s Politics
- North Idaho PAC Accused Of Lying, Misrepresenting Itself, Candidates, As ‘Conservative’
- Video of the Day: MSNBC Propagandist Joy Reid Claims GOP Taught Voters The Term ‘Inflation’
- Liberal Terrorism? Kari Lake Campaign Office Receives Suspicious White Powder, Threatening Messages; FBI Called
- Dementia Joe Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Complaining Oil Companies Not Drilling Enough (Video)
- Democrat Researcher: Google Shifting Votes In My Party’s Favor (Video)
- Democrat Jim Clyburn Walks Back Claim World Will End If Republicans Win After Confronted By Fox News (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.