It seems New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has plenty of time to hold hands with Obama and plenty of time to attack fellow Republicans, but no time to sit down and make peace with Rand Paul, the Kentucky Senator he recently attacked.
But Christie basically told him to buzz off, saying he doesn’t have time.
Trending: “Ethan’s Law” Could it Get You Killed?
The Hill reported:
“I’m running for re-election in New Jersey. I don’t really have time for that at the moment,” Christie said to Eric Scott on 101.5 FM’s “Ask The Governor” program on Wednesday, according to the Asbury Park Press. “You know, if I find myself down in Washington, I’ll certainly look him up. I don’t suspect I’ll be there anytime soon. I’ve got work to do here.”
Wonder what Christie would say if voters decided they were too busy working to go vote for him…
Video below, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit:
- Chris Christie rips Obama: ‘What the hell are we paying you for?’
- Michael Moore thanks ‘Mother Nature’ for sending Sandy to help re-elect Obama
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: ‘I’m so glad’ Hurricane Sandy came and helped Obama win
- MoveOn.org advocates violence against Romney in profanity-laced ad
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.