With it already verified by numerous media sources world-wide that Russian Naval Infantry is already ashore in Syria, it’s now being reported that the Chinese have a mini-armada already dropping anchor in a Syrian port.
And as being reported, Beijing is far from done beefing up its presence in the Mediterranean Sea, formerly known in naval circles as an American Lake.
As reported by Johnlee Varghese of the International Business Times – India edition (IBD) on Sept. 27, 2015, and also by the staff of the Israel-based new media portal DEBKAfile.com on Sept. 26, 2015, the hundreds of Russian Naval Infantry (Marines) and at least 1,000 Iranian Revolutionary Guards are already setting up shop in the war-torn West Asian nation of Syria. Widely understood that the Russians and Iranians are in-country to prop-up embattled President Bashir al-Assad, the two anti-American powers are already joined by yet a third nation who doesn’t exactly look upon the United States as their BFF.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
While Barack Obama was welcoming Chinese President Xi Jinping to the White House on Friday, Sept. 25, and spoke of the deep friendship between the two countries, the Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning-CV-16 docked at the Russian naval station at the Syrian port of Tartus, accompanied by a yet to be identified guided missile cruiser. And in the vernacular of infomercial gadget pitchmen, but wait… there’s more.
- Syria: 1,000 Iranian Marines link up with 100 Russian Marines for combat ops
- Syria: Russian Marines on the ground, Chinese Navy already in the Mediterranean
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Syria – Pentagon verifies 400% increase of Russian Marines in country
- Syria; Russians double their number of military bases, more attack aircraft