It happened again, this time in a discussion about whether or not Putin is listening to Obama. As Twitchy noted, Bush said he got a “sense of [Putin’s] soul” when he first met the Russian leader in 2001.
Naturally, that gave the childish Obama administration an opportunity to bash the previous administration:
Is America headed for a recession?
Asked if Putin is listening, sr admin official: "We in this administration have not made it a practice to look into Vladimir Putin's soul."
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) March 2, 2014
SAO w/ a Bush burn: "We in this administration have made a practice of not looking into Vladmir Putin’s soul so I can’t speak for him."
— Ali Rogin (@AliRogin) March 2, 2014
Yes, it is, but it’s what we’ve come to expect from this administration.
I mean, taking shots at Bush *now*? Where the hell are the adults? https://t.co/75TiuCPng2
— John 'pro-norms' Ekdahl (@JohnEkdahl) March 2, 2014
Good question. Maybe they left with the previous administration.
- Report: President Obama misses national security meeting on Russia, Ukraine
- Madeleine Albright: Democrats will blame Bush ‘forever’
- Connecticut company releases Obama SEAL action figure ‘Rambama’
- Poll: Only 17 percent see President Obama as a strong military leader
- Did President Obama give a top secret military drone to Iran?
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’