While participating at a gathering marking the 20th anniversary of the so-called “Million Man March” in Washington, D.C., a female speaker declared that former Libyan dictator Moammar Ghadaffi is still alive and led the crowd in a chant of “down, down, USA.”
“They have a whole race of indigenous people on reservations, concentration camps. They’re out there killing the indigenous people spiritually,” she said. Video of her comments can be seen below:
Wait, did she just chant, "down, down, USA"?
— Thanks Obama (@OpenYuhMind) October 10, 2015
Yes, she did.
— Greg Cougar Mellenlibertarian (@NonLiberalPAer) October 11, 2015
I’ll second that.
The Blaze added:
The woman followed a speech from Chief Ernie Longwalker of the Red Wind Nation who seemingly was unhappy about his time on stage being cut short.
“They’re telling me to stop,” he said. “We’ve given you 500 years. You only give us about five minutes.”
Thousands of black people and other minorities descended on the nation’s capital with banners and flags for the “Justice or Else!” rally — the 20th anniversary of the first Million Man March.
- Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan to critics: ‘We will kill you all’ – Audio
- Louis Farrakhan calls for violence to ‘tear’ country apart over Ferguson
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?