An Antifa member who was shot dead by police when he tried to firebomb an ICE facility in Washington State was inspired by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s rhetoric, and far-left progressives have praised his efforts. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2019. Used with permission. More here.
- Video of the Day: RNC ad links the ‘Squad’ with terrorist attack on Tacoma ICE facility
- Video: Former Obama Border Chief Blames Elected Leaders Like AOC For Terror Attack on ICE Facility
- The modern Democrats: AOC, Ilhan Omar refuse to condemn domestic terrorist who attacked Tacoma ICE facility
- Thanks, AOC: Armed man attacks Tacoma ICE detention center, gets shot dead by police — Video
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.