Cartoon of the Day: I’ll Be Watching You. Transportation Secretary Buttigieg proposes the government tax our mileage to cover infrastructure. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2021. Used with permission.
- Washington will consider taxing drivers by the mile
- Biden Tax Hikes Would Take America Back to Carter-era Tax Rates (Video)
- Rasmussen reveals Democrat disconnect on Voter ID, higher taxes
- Biden’s One-Two Punch on Taxes Will Destroy Free Markets and Any Hope of Economic Recovery (Video)
- MSNBC Propagandist Joy Reid Falsely Claims Right Would Trade Tax Cuts To Say N-Word, Gets Shredded
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: