Cartoon of the Day: Guilty Until Proven Innocent. Liz Cheney has got Mark Meadows’ text messages and claims this isn’t a Stalinist-style show trial. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2021. Used with permission.
- Troubles Mount For Pelosi’s Sham Jan. 6 Panel As Photojournalist Sues Committee
- McCarthy Asked To Remove Cheney, Kinzinger From GOP Conference
- Lawsuit Warns Pelosi’s Partisan Jan. 6 Commission Failed To Follow Rules
- Turning Petty: Liz Cheney Goes Low, Insults Ted Cruz’s Masculinity
- RINO Liz Cheney Tries To Pin Biden’s Afghanistan Failure On Trump, Fails Big Time
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.