Cartoon of the Day: Going Postal. Post office holding votes hostage for $25 billion trying to save it from being another poorly run government debacle. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020. Used with permission.
- Tweet of the Day: Jamie Lee Curtis Thinks Trump Supporter Stole Mail Truck to Disrupt Election
- New Jersey Politicians Charged With Massive Mail-In Ballot Voter Fraud
- Video of the Day: GOP House Candidate’s Mailers Get Tossed Into Dumpster By Postal Worker
- Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Demands Vote-by-Mail Elections, ‘No Questions Asked’
- Pelosi Wants New Coronavirus Relief Package to Include Stipulations For Federally Forced Vote By Mail For 2020 Election
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.