MSNBC propagandist Joe Scarborough can attest to Al Sharpton’s years of despicable racist comments when, back in March 2000, he presented HR 270 condemning him. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2019. Used with permission.
- By Meeting Al Sharpton, Democrat 2020 White House Hopefuls Endorsed Racism, Homophobia, Misogyny, More
- Flashback: Twenty-three Years Ago, Al Sharpton Incited Freddy’s Massacre
- Al Sharpton calls Jesus a ‘refugee who fled to Egypt,’ gets hammered on Twitter
- Race Baiter in Chief Al Sharpton, anti-police, anti-gun, pro-money
- Video: Al Sharpton called for ‘offing the pigs’ in 1992
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: