Hostage taker Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., has absolutely no reason not to shut down the government knowing that, as usual, the Republicans will get the blame.
On Monday, Schumer announced a deal has been reached where Democrats will vote to reopen the government with a commitment that if an agreement has not been reached by February 8, there will be immediate consideration of DACA legislation, Breitbart reported.
“We will vote today to reopen the government, to continue negotiating a global agreement, with the commitment that, if an agreement isn’t reached by February the 8th, the Senate will immediately proceed to consideration of legislation dealing with DACA. The process will be neutral and fair to all sides. We expect that a bipartisan bill on DACA will receive fair consideration and an up or down vote on the floor,” he said.
But can he be trusted? If his record is any indication, probably not…
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner invokes Civil War, blames Schumer shutdown on GOP, racism
- Trump campaign ad: Dems supporting Schumer shutdown complicit in every murder committed by illegals
- GOP Rep. Labrador: Democrats ‘delusional’ if they think Schumer’s shutdown will help them politically
- Nancy Pelosi blames ‘Republican DNA’ for Chuck Schumer’s shutdown
- What? Now we’re told there are over four times as many ‘DREAMers’ as previously stated?
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: