Cartoon of the Day: March Madness
“March For Our Lives” doesn’t seem to care about all the lives saved by people owning guns. It doesn’t fit their “repeal the 2nd Amendment” agenda. Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018. Used with permission. More here.
- Former Supreme Court Justice in NYT op-ed: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ to ‘make schoolchildren safer’
- Florida official: Anti-gun marchers ‘a very real danger to our Constitution’
- Hogg Wild: Has teen media darling overstayed his welcome?
- Unintended Consequences of march: gun rights interest up
- ‘Hitler Youth’ trends on Twitter with comparisons to #MarchForOurLives
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. And be sure to check out our new MeWe page here.
If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon.